Find Pagans in Spokane by going to http://www.spokanepagans.com
Places to go in Spokane:
- Second Look Books (Cheap used books sometimes the have a great Pagan selection, sometimes they don’t. South Hill on 29th by Petco)
- Wonders of the World (Crystals and other Pagan statuary and trinkets in the Flour Mill downtown)
- Earthbound (Found in North Town)
- Atticus (Coffee shop with an amazing lose-leaf tea selection. Found downtown)
- World Market(On Division. They have a great seasonal selection that looks like the seasons (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer) without saying Christmas, Easter, etc.
- Lorien (Herbal store in the Perry district lower south hill. AMAZING for herbology!)
- Liberty Park Florist (Next to Lorien’s if you want fresh plants or houseplants)
- The Perry district is a lovely little district for Pagan spirituality. The Spoke Buddhist Temple is there and the herb store/florist
- Recently discovered: Market Street up in Hillyard. Tons of antique shops you can find cauldrons, athames, and chalices at
- To make your own shampoos, soaps, etc go to Green Castle Soaps.
- Blue Moon Plant Nursery in the Sunset Boulevard area