Please note that services with an (*) are worthy of Craft Trading meaning you can trade for the service you would like with some skill you possess of equivalent value.
Elizabeth Shaw, High Priestess and Ordained Minister, with over a decade of studying and reading everything she can find over Paganism and Witchcraft. She can often be found in the garden, making scented bath oils and salts, or writing rituals, spells, and poems.
- Divination: Tarot, Oracle, Scrying, Runes ($15* for complete layout and reading)
Teaching the Craft: I get this a lot and after teaching, I have decided for my sanity and time, the following layout for my lessons. The full time is One Year and A Day and total cost $185 broken down as follows:
- Upfront: $100. This is for the first six months of initiate training. $1o/month, except for the 5th month (Phases of the Moon) wherein we will meet five times for lunar lessons. This is non-refundable.
- Last Half/Initiation: $85. You’ve completed 1/2 of the year! This is the check-in. Pay the last little bit to confirm your Perfect Love & Perfect Trust in this path and once again $10/month, but the $25 is for the Initiation Ceremony and presence of High Priest and High Priestess.
- Please note: These lessons are currently unavailable for Craft Trading. The price does not include required readings, altar tools, or other supplies.
Wytcher, Castor of Stones
Ordained Minister through the Universal Life Church as of June 15, 2016
Wytcher has been practicing within the community of Paganism/Wicca since 2008 and has been a part of the craft since 1998. Wytcher’s focus within Magick is around crystal magick and its applications with healing but is not limited to just this. Areas of magick known well include and are not limited to Divination, healing, dream interpretation, scrying, journeying, ceremony and more.
$10 per lesson “Lessons in Witchcraft” – A chance to gain skills in areas of magick to adapt to or incorporate into your abundant craft base. Areas of Magick: Tasseomancy, Dowsing, Healing Crafts, Hexes (how to cast and how to break), Elemental Influences, Planetary Influences, Scrying, Dream Craft, Weather Interpretation, Syncing to the Sun, Candle Magick
~$185 Total “Year-And-A-Day” 366 day mentorship in Paganism/Wicca condensed into Two Hours per Week for 53 Weeks – Choosing one day a week to come to class learning about paganism/wicca through history, craft, sabbats, esbats, equinox, and meditation. Honing your dormant skills and gifts into a seasoned practitioner of the secret arts in time for your initiation. Payments: $100 up front non-refundable. This cost covers the first six months and acts as your dedication to learning the craft. At the start of the seventh month comes the “Moment of Transition” where we reassess whether or not to continue the teaching. Should we choose to continue the payment of $60 covers the last six months. At the end of the year and a day one can opt out of an initiation rite to be performed welcoming them into the fold of Paganism/Wicca. Or paying a service fee of $25 to have the rite performed with a Ordained High Priest and High Priestess present as well as witnesses to your rite.
~$10 Crystal Gazing
Services as High Priest and High Priestess:
- Coming of Age
- Spiritual Healings
Home Banishing Rituals
- These services are $50 for either H. Priest OR H. Priestess. H. Priestess will accept Craft Trades of equivalent value for any of the above rites. Price for both H. Priest and H. Priestess to perform any of the above rite is $100, no trade. Both are ordained ministers and can perform legal weddings.
Requiem Rites with either High Priestess, High Priest, or both, will be complementary. We will do everything we can to make this process seamless for the family during this time.
In response to a growing number of inquiries on services offered by the admins of the Pagans/Witches in Spokane, WA Facebook page, we have decided to make a complete note on prices and info for easy reference.